You know that emotions affect your body and sleep patterns, don’t you?
And you now know that sleeping pills won’t solve your underlying sleeping problems?
You know that insomnia is always a symptom of something else, don’t you?
Would you like to know how to make friends with your emotions in order to avoid depression and procrastination and sleep better?
Week 4′s webinar addresses the emotions that stop us from falling asleep, and keep us awake at night (if we wake) and early morning, when we can’t get back to sleep.
Domenica Papalia started her career with 17 years as a clinical pharmacist – treating disease through hospitals and research teams. Her exposure to human challenges included drug addiction clinics.
Domenica’s deep desire to assist people to overcome their challenges led her to the study and practice of advanced mind/body/energy principles and techniques where she has more than 12 accreditations.
Domenica has helped hundreds of people across more than 10 countries to untangle their emotions.
Now, let’s make that YOU.
Domenica’s thorough investigation covers the following areas:
- Sleeping pills, withdrawal, addiction, adverse effects, effectiveness, myths. She investigates whether they might do more harm than good.
- Sleep phases/cycles
- The dangers of sleep deprivation
- The range of emotions that keep us awake and effect our health generally. From shame and guilt and apathy, to neutrality, willingness, acceptance, reason, love, peace… Anger, sadness, fear, joy.
- Exactly how emotions effect our body and sleep – naming the exact parts of our physical body that relate to emotions.
- How to use emotions to self diagnose and empower yourself to find solutions.
- 7 ways to a better night’s sleep.
Domenica effectively mixes the traditional and complementary medical models to give new perspective on the problem of insomnia and emotional inbalance.